Fast & Free Shipping
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
100% Lab Tested
Feel the Difference
Driven by a relentless pursuit of perfection, a commitment to people over profits, and a deep belief that what we put in our bodies matters, we source only the finest organic USA-grown ingredients for our all natural, full spectrum CBD hemp oil. Free from preservatives, pesticides, animal products, and GMOs, every batch is made in an FDA-registered facility and rigorously tested by third party labs.
3rd Party Tested
Good Feelings Start Here
Superfine cannabidiol (CBD) oil works to stimulate the body’s Endocannabinoid System (ECS)—a network of receptors found throughout the entire human body. Responsible for creating good feelings, the ECS oversees the healthy function of mood, sleep cycle, immune system, digestion, pain response, and more.
Only Two Ingredients
Our unadulterated formula is simple by design. We’ve perfected the only two things that matter: a full spectrum, phytocannabinoid-rich (CBD) hemp oil, carried in a hemp seed oil packed with vitamins and healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
Full Spectrum Strong
Our full spectrum, whole plant oil contains CBD as well as terpenes and other cannabinoids including CBG and CBN. The benefit of full spectrum oil is in the combined effect of its many active compounds, working together in perfect harmony and creating what’s known as the “entourage effect.”
We’ve raised the bar on accountability for our farms and facilities. We not only test every batch of finished oil, but also each individual ingredient through an independent, third-party lab. By the time Superfine gets delivered to your door, it’s gone through four rounds of rigorous testing, guaranteeing you get the finest product possible.
Take Daily, Under the Tongue
We recommend 0.5 ml under the tongue daily (half in the morning and half at night), for a total of 25 mg of CBD per day. Adjust the dosage up and down according to your body and preferences.
- Squeeze bulb of medically-marked* dropper to measure out 0.5 ml of Superfine CBD oil.
- Place tip of dropper under the tongue, release oil by squeezing the bulb, and hold for 1 minute before swallowing.
Get the Answers You Need
We believe in full transparency, and make every effort to educate and empower our customers to make informed decisions. Below you’ll find a growing list of the questions we are most frequently asked. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- How should you take CBD?
- CBD oil in a tincture is meant to be taken sublingually, using the dropper to place the recommended amount of oil under the tongue.
- Does CBD get you high?
- CBD does not get you high, unlike its psychoactive counterpart, THC. THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is responsible for the euphoria you think of when you think of marijuana. CBD works differently in your body than THC. Its effects are non-intoxifying, keeping users clear-headed. While there are trace amounts of THC in full spectrum CBD oil, it’s less than 0.3%, meaning it’s not enough to experience its psychoactive effects.
- If I ingest CBD will I pass a drug test?
- If you’re using a full-spectrum CBD product, those that contain trace amounts of THC, it’s possible to fail a drug test.
Bottom line: If there’s a possibility of a drug test in your future, you should not take CBD.
- How long can I keep CBD on my shelf?
- The shelf life of CBD oil depends a lot on how you care for your CBD oil. If you adhere to proper storage methods, you can help preserve the cannabinoid content of your oils and the quality of its other natural properties. CBD products, when properly stored, can last up to 2 years.
When caring for your CBD products, you want to avoid three things: exposure to light, exposure to heat, and exposure to air. Exposure from light, heat, and air starts to break down the cannabinoids, which over time lessens your CBD oil’s longevity and potency.
- How long does it take CBD to work?
- Every body is different, so your personal chemistry will determine how CBD affects you and how long it takes. Things like age, sex, weight, and whether you are currently taking other medications can all factor into how your body absorbs the oil.
- How much CBD should I take?
- We recommend taking the suggested serving size as indicated on our tinctures, and adjusting as needed. However, you should always consult a physician before you introduce anything new to your health and wellness routine.
- What are the side effects of CBD?
- In general, CBD is very well tolerated and considered safe, even in high doses. Some people may experience side effects like dry mouth, lightheadedness, low blood pressure, and drowsiness. Please consult your physician before use.
- Is CBD legal?
- CBD oil sourced from hemp is legal across the United States. The 2018 Farm Bill allows for hemp cultivation and commercial purposes, and there are no legal restrictions on the sale, transport, or possession of hemp-derived products, as long as they don’t contain more than 0.3% THC.
- What’s the difference between hemp and marijuana?
- Hemp is not marijuana, and marijuana is not hemp. Hemp and marijuana are both Cannabis, but they are two different varieties of Cannabis (specifically of the Cannabis sativa species). Hemp and marijuana look a lot alike and are at times visibly indistinguishable from one another.
What really makes hemp and marijuana unique from one another is the chemical composition of each plant. Put simply, the defining characteristic between the two is based on a single factor — the amount of THC in the plant.
Hemp is used to classify varieties of Cannabis that contain 0.3% or less THC by dry weight. Marijuana, on the other hand, is a term used to classify varieties of Cannabis that contains more than 0.3% THC by dry weight. For comparison, it’s possible to find marijuana strains with as much as 20% THC by dry weight, a potency that produces psychotropic effects in the user.
- What is the difference between full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate CBD?
- Full spectrum products contain CBD as well as terpenes and other cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, and trace amounts of THC. Full spectrum is often referred to as “pure,” because the terpenes and cannabinoids are in naturally-occuring ratios. The potency of full spectrum products really lies in the teamwork of its many active compounds, or what people call the “entourage effect.”
Broad spectrum products contain a broad range of cannabinoids and terpenes, but no THC. Broad spectrum products go through additional processing to remove all of the THC while still maintaining the other cannabinoids and terpenes.
Isolates contain only CBD, because the CBD has literally been “isolated” from everything else (the THC, terpenes, and other cannabinoid compounds). Isolates are a good choice for people who regularly get drug tested or who are sensitive to the other cannabinoids.
- What does the science say about CBD?
- CBD has been a topic for clinical study for many years, so there is no shortage of science to support its many and varied uses. The National Institute for Health released “An Update on Safety and Side Effects of Cannabidiol: A Review of Clinical Data and Relevant Animal Studies,” which includes 132 studies on the effects of CBD. It’s a good place to start if you want to get into the science of what scientists have started to call the “smart molecule.”
While we’re not making any health claims, there is also a good deal of research on CBD’s efficacy and relevance for disorders like epilepsy, seizures, schizophrenia, and PTSD.
- What is your return policy?
- If you are not completely satisfied with our product for any reason, within 30 days, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a full refund.
- When can I expect my order?
- Orders placed before 12pm CST (M-F) will ship out the same day, otherwise it will ship out the following business day. Shipping time can take anywhere from 3-5 business days.
- Do you ship internationally?
- We do not currently ship outside of the United States.
Our Customers Have Spoken
Superfine exceeds even the highest of expectations.
My product came well packaged and the CBD oil is high quality.
Excellent customer service and great product!